Friday 13 November 2009

The Origins of Real Frustration


The irony! Not that long after I had a go at the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine I buy it on DVD.
Strange you might think, but I wanted to hear the commentary and watch the extras. I bought it online and didn't take much interest on the actual content. Dumb move! The DVD arrives and even with the extra disc (A wasted DVD-5 disc) there's virtually no extra material. Then I take notice of the myriad of ads for the Blu-Ray discs. Clearly, this is a marketing DVD to get people to switch over to the new format. Sadly, although I could stretch to about £100 for a decent budget Blu-Ray player, I can't also afford a HD ready television. It's my own fault, but it was either two weeks in South Florida for my vacation or a new entertainment system.

Real life Vs Virtual I believe.

No comments: